Examples of poetry I do

 Sad poetry: Mother’s cold shoulder 

I told her to pay attention 
but the look she gives me makes me think twice
I don’t want to think twice or redo anything
I crave for the attention 
as a baby gets without asking
but the older it gets it expresses the need of attention 
she always gives it no matter what
unless she can’t because her mind traps her
giving her thoughts a mother doesn’t need
the cries grow louder and louder 
she cries herself but with different emotions pouring out
leaving it on the porch of another one owns 
not having second thoughts
not thinking twice but for the better of her child which she thinks is best
but the way I feel right now is the opposite
my caretaker, the one I call mom, didn’t take me to the porch of another 
or give me away for the better if she even thought of it 
I’m still the baby in the corner crying
and she’s the mom walking away 
leaving me there to stay alone, cold and hungry for a mom’s attention to be given to me

Topic about fear: Strikes


We hide
fearful of the dark
scared to come out
the lights hit
to bright for us to see
We run
afraid of life
running to find the dark
it keeps us from the world
it keeps us under

Just like the others
Afraid
Just go and run,
run with your eyes closed

But--
if not prepared-
stayed in darkness
it was home

We run and go out
then life kicks up
lights out
No hope for anyone

Poetry about pain: You know me......don’t you?

Tell me what you’re thinking

I’m kneeling at your feet begging for my life
did you forget me?
Heeeeeellllllllooooooooo?????
this can’t be true
you know me…… do you?

Rub me--
look into my light green eyes
comb your fingers through my hair
pick up my hand and seal it together with your fingers
say I’m yours…… please

Hug me tight 
and smell the smell you smelt when you would wake up next to me
see the stretch marks that appeared on me when I bore our baby girl
look at her and tell me you don’t know her--
TELL ME!

I’m sorry--
you don’t remember me saying yes when you proposed 
our how we bought our first home together--
our only home together 
please remember me….
just please

I do happy poems too but not a lot, I can still do it if you need any. I have a ton of dark poetry so if you need it put a comment below. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday: Morning talk

Mother's cold shoulder

Love me like never before